Read Full Article
Louisville-based cybersecurity firm Swimlane said it's raised $6 million in a Series A round of funding.
The company originally announced a $3 million round of funding late last month and another $3 million on Thursday.
- Next Silicon Valley? How about Colorado? also written by Ben Miller
- Colorado Senate kills late-session bill to create tax break for data centers also published in Denver Business Journal
- Colorado State scientists develop algorithms to crunch data from new NASA climate satellite also categorized in Development
- Seagate Technology buying Longmont software storage firm for $645M also written by Ben Miller
- Ascent Solar PV modules chosen by Vanguard Space Technologies for NASA research program also categorized in Development
- Viewpoint: The time is now to pass Colorado tax incentives for data centers also published in Denver Business Journal
- Technology companies fighting Denver tax also categorized in Development
- Boulder is 3rd-best US city for STEM grads, says report also written by Ben Miller
- Denver online travel firm says it raised $1.35M also written by Ben Miller
- Denver tech community fighting controversial tax on software services also categorized in Development