Read Full Article
Louisville-based cybersecurity firm Swimlane said it's raised $6 million in a Series A round of funding.
The company originally announced a $3 million round of funding late last month and another $3 million on Thursday.
- Boulder web publishing company raises $18M also written by Ben Miller
- Sphero, maker of a 'Star Wars' toy, raises $45M also written by Ben Miller
- Denver tech community fighting controversial tax on software services also categorized in Development
- Denver software companies urge the city to changes its tax stance also categorized in Development
- Denver tech company that helps sales reps sell raises $6M also written by Ben Miller
- SunShare’s Colorado Springs Community Solar Garden already sold out before construction begins also categorized in Development
- Next Silicon Valley? How about Colorado? also written by Ben Miller
- Seagate Technology buying Longmont software storage firm for $645M also written by Ben Miller
- Boulder is 3rd-best US city for STEM grads, says report also written by Ben Miller
- Viewpoint: The time is now to pass Colorado tax incentives for data centers also published in Denver Business Journal