Read Full Article
Louisville-based cybersecurity firm Swimlane said it's raised $6 million in a Series A round of funding.
The company originally announced a $3 million round of funding late last month and another $3 million on Thursday.
- Denver office market healthy in 2015, not relying on oil industry, says report also written by Ben Miller
- Denver software companies urge the city to changes its tax stance also categorized in Development
- Colorado legislature readies to tackle telecom, rural broadband reform again also published in Denver Business Journal
- SunShare’s Colorado Springs Community Solar Garden already sold out before construction begins also categorized in Development
- Colorado Senate kills late-session bill to create tax break for data centers also published in Denver Business Journal
- Denver tech community fighting controversial tax on software services also categorized in Development
- Technology companies fighting Denver tax also categorized in Development
- Ascent Solar PV modules chosen by Vanguard Space Technologies for NASA research program also categorized in Development
- Sphero, maker of a 'Star Wars' toy, raises $45M also written by Ben Miller
- Colorado State scientists develop algorithms to crunch data from new NASA climate satellite also categorized in Development