Read Full Article
Louisville-based cybersecurity firm Swimlane said it's raised $6 million in a Series A round of funding.
The company originally announced a $3 million round of funding late last month and another $3 million on Thursday.
- Denver online travel firm says it raised $1.35M also written by Ben Miller
- Welltok buys Silverlink, raises $45M also written by Ben Miller
- Viewpoint: The time is now to pass Colorado tax incentives for data centers also published in Denver Business Journal
- Technology companies fighting Denver tax also categorized in Development
- SunShare’s Colorado Springs Community Solar Garden already sold out before construction begins also categorized in Development
- Boulder is 3rd-best US city for STEM grads, says report also written by Ben Miller
- Colorado State scientists develop algorithms to crunch data from new NASA climate satellite also categorized in Development
- Denver office market healthy in 2015, not relying on oil industry, says report also written by Ben Miller
- Ascent Solar PV modules chosen by Vanguard Space Technologies for NASA research program also categorized in Development
- Denver software companies urge the city to changes its tax stance also categorized in Development