Read Full Article
Datu Health, a promising digital health startup that moved to Boulder from St. Louis two years ago, has closed its...
The post Datu Health shutters Boulder HQ, lays off 42 appeared first on BizWest.
- Soundwall raises $4 million for its “connected canvases” also published in BizWest
- Gnip, Twitter, Datalogix, and VC Rounds Top Colorado Stories for 2Q also categorized in Startups
- Zayo’s IPO now valued at up to $800 million also published in BizWest
- Quick Left raises $500,000 from Seattle-based Lighter Capital also written by Bizwest Staff
- Local impacts for HP split unclear also written by Bizwest Staff
- CSU Blue Ocean Enterprises Challenge extends application deadline also written by Bizwest Staff
- Boulder pair disrupts outdoor-gear storage with high-tech lockers also categorized in Startups
- UNC business school names 5 finalists for $50K Entrepreneurial Challenge also written by Bizwest Staff
- Number of IBM job cuts in Boulder remains unclear also written by Bizwest Staff
- This High-Tech Startup's Story Starts in Iraq also categorized in Startups